All Cadets will treat their uniforms with the utmost respect
This link is for the Uniform Regulation Manual.
Summer Uniform (whites) April 1st, Winter Uniform (blues) October 1st.
Barque Eagle Uniforms-
1. NWU Type III will be our main uniform. This consists of a digital green pant and blouse combo with a digital green cover. These may be washed and pressed.
2. Dress Blues (Sea Cadets) are the 13-button black pants and blouse with distinctive white piping, worn with a neckerchief. This uniform is dry clean only! Please iron uniform as taught by the command or you can following the creases already on the uniform. This uniform is worn with the white "Dixie Cup" cover.
3. League Cadet (winter uniform) are made up of black dress pants and a long sleeve black dress shirt with a black tie and black belt with silver buckle. This uniform is also worn with the white "Dixie Cup" cover. Can be laundered and pressed at cleaners. Name plate is placed on right side above pocket.
4. Dress Whites (Sea Cadets only-summer) are white pants and white blouse with Yoke (flap) worn with a neckerchief, white web belt with silver buckle. New cadets will be issued this uniform in the Spring. This uniform is worn with a "Dixie Cup" cover.
5. League Cadet (summer uniform) Salt & Peppers are a short sleeve, white shirt with their black dress pants and black belt with silver buckle (no tie). Also worn is the white "Dixie Cup" cover.
6. NWU Type I digital blue blouse and digital blue trousers are still in use by our unit as an extra uniform for training. They all include a Digital Blue Cover.
Additional Items needed may be available for purchase through Supply (limited):
Before you spend $100 on shoes or boots check with supply. We should be able to get them for most cadets for about $25
To purchase name tapes, ribbons, patches (NLCC and NSCC Flash) and other uniform accessories you can utilize these links to 1-800-NameTapes and Vanguard.
If you lose a cover or need a replacement uniform item there will be a small fee assessed.